(WLTX) -- The corner of Main and Hampton streets, also known as Boyd Plaza, will turn into a skating rink just in time for the holidays.
Main Street ICE starts Thanksgiving Day and will go on from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. The cost on opening day is $8 for adults and $5 for kids 12 and under. Regular admission is $10 for adults, $8 for children 12 and under, $8 for active military with ID, and $8 for seniors 55 and older.
Holiday operating hours:
- Day after Thanksgiving from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- December 19-30, Monday-Thursday from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m., Friday from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Closed Christmas Day
- Open until midnight on New Year's Eve
Regular operating hours :
- Monday-Thursday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
For additional information call 803-545-3100 or visit www.columbiasc.net.