(WLTX) -- Several people are displaced after an apartment fire that happened early Sunday morning, according to the Columbia Fire Department.
Rescuers arrived at Quail Run Apartments located at 3509 Lake Avenue at around 2 a.m. They say four apartments are damaged, but there were no injuries. Four people are displaced and the American Red Cross is assisting the residents.
Officials from the American Red Cross urge people to check their smoke alarms and practice fire drills at home. Alarms should be tested every month and replace batteries when necessary.