Columbia, SC (WLTX) -
Hall of Fame:
- What A Burger, 804 Meeting St. West Columbia- 100%
- Eggs Up Grill, 205 Columbia Ave. Lexington - 100%
- A'La Carte & Sweetery, 327 Long Pointe Ln. Columbia- 100%
Golden Spatula winner is What A Burger, 804 Meeting St. West Columbia- 100%
China Buffet, 1059 Broad St. Sumter- 94-A
- Second follow up is scheduled for 3/26/2017
China Max of Columbia, 7201 Two Notch Road Columbia- 86-C
- Inspectors found roaches on the cook line
- Second follow up is scheduled for 3/17/2017
Dunkin Donuts, 1011 Wildewood Centre Rd. Columbia- 82-B
- Check out the Buildup on the ice machine, the oven cleaner stored above other items, the floor with standing water and clogged up hand sinks.
- Follow-up: 3/23/17
Luigi’s, 2895 Main St. Newberry- 88-A
Employees were observed touching foods with bare hands, they weren’t holding proper cold food temperatures and they were thawing chicken and shrimp in room temperature water.
Fuji Grill, 851 Hwy 378 STE 105 Lexington- 88-A
- Inspectors didn’t find records maintained for parasite destruction and they weren’t holding proper hot food temperatures on items like their sushi rice.
- Follow-up: 3/16/17