Lugoff, SC (WLTX) -- The Lugoff Fire Department responded to a fire at a storage shed on Sunday afternoon.

Firefighters were called to Longtown Road near Claytor Street, where they found a shed behind a home engulfed in flames. They said the fire was put out within 10 minutes.

Lugoff Fire Department said the building was a total loss from fire and heat damage. They believe the fire started in a laundry room inside the storage building, and quickly progressed through the building.

A shed fire destroyed the building in Lugoff.

Firefighters said there were no injuries and no damage to any other structures.