Columbia, SC (WLTX) -- Columbia Firefighters have determined that unattended cooking is what led to a house fire early Saturday morning on Pineneedle Road.
Officials say the fire started around 5:30am and the blaze was placed under control around 6:15am.
According to CFD, there were no injuries but two adults and two children have been displaced from the home.
Officials say the house is considered a complete loss with damages estimated at 75,000 dollars.
The Red Cross has been contacted to provide assistance for the family.