LIVE VIDEO: News 19 Mornings    Watch
 

Electrical Short Leads to House Fire

12:39 PM, Feb 21, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

Columbia, SC (WLTX) - Columbia firefighters say an electrical short sparked a house fire Thursday morning at a home on North Highland Forest Drive in Columbia.

A neighbor tells us they saw smoke coming from the house just before 9 a.m.  

Fire officials say no one was home when the fire started, but say four people did live at the home and have been displaced.

 Damages are estimated at $50,000.

Most Watched Videos