Columbia, SC (WLTX) -- The Food Network is assembling a new show to award someone a new restaurant in Food Court Wars.
The new program will have well-known British chef Gordon Ramsay as executive producer, and will be hosted by Tyler Florence, graduate from the College of Culinary Arts at the Charleston campus of Johnson & Wales University.
The Charleston casting event is looking for area teams made up of friends, family, co-workers, or couples who believe they have a winning formula to successfully run their own local restaurant.
The hitch: The plan must be specific to the Charleston/Low Country area.
If you're interested in applying:
- Your full name & the full names of your teammates.
- Recent photos of you & your teammates.
- Short bio on each person.
- Resumes for each person.
- Type of eatery you would like to open & how it will be locally inspired and original.
- Contact information and current locations for each person.