Child Playing With Lighter Causes Fire

Columbia, SC (WLTX) -- Columbia firefighters say a child playing with a cigarette caused a fire at an apartment complex.

Firefighters responded to a blaze at Pine Haven Villas at 1400 Trinity Drive Sunday just after 9 p.m.

The fire caused an estimated $90,000 in damage.

The American Red Cross is assisting 17 people who were displaced from the fire.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment