Coroner Indentifies Man Who Died in House Fire

SUMTER COUNTY, SC - (WLTX) -- We now know the name of the man who died in a fatal house fire Friday night.

The Sumter County Coroner says 80-year-old Jasper Clim was in the mobile home alone on Mayrant Road. He died from carbon monoxide poisoning and thermal burns related to the fire. 

PREVIOUS COVERAGE: One Dead in Sumter House Fire

We are told no one else was in the home at the time the cause of the fire is still under investigation. 


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment