Crews Rescue Homeowner, Multiple Animals From Columbia House Fire

The Columbia Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 3200 block of Manor Avenue Friday morning.

The cause of fire was unattended cooking, and most of the damage was contained to  the kitchen area, according to CFD. 

CFD says they rescued the the homeowner, along with 5 dogs, 4 cats and 5 birds. No injuries were reported. damages contained to kitchen 

 

© 2017 WLTX-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment