Five People Without a Home After Fire

Columbia, SC (WLTX) -- The Columbia Fire Department says an electrical fire late Monday afternoon has left five people without a home.

The department says a malfunction with a window air conditioning unit caused an electrical fire at a home on Cabin Creek Road.

Damages are estimated at $50,000. One adult was taken to the hospital as a result of the fire.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment