Oven Fire Starts at Apartment Complex in Columbia

Overn Fire starts at Hampton court apartments

Columbia, SC (WLTX) -- An oven fire late Thursday night forced residents at an apartment complex out of their homes for a period of time.

 The Columbia Fire Department said that the fire began at Hampton Court Apartments just after midnight.  Crews told us that smoke was coming from the second floor of a three story building when they arrived on the scene.

No injuries were reported and everyone was allowed in their homes within 30 minutes. 

 


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment