- Wild Wing Cafe, 480 Town Center Place Suite 2 Columbia- 98-A
- Ten Ten Restaurant, 2000 Clemson Rd #1 Columbia- 100%
T's Express, 106 E Boyce St. Manning- 66-C
- Pictures show live roaches inside a food container with granulated garlic, black buildup and moldy growth on other food containers. They also had debris build-up on kitchen equipment.
- Follow-up: 78-B, third inspection scheduled for July 27
Huddle House #138, 2867 Paxville Hwy Manning- 75-C
- DHEC inspectors saw their employees handling raw, eggs, raw bacon, raw sausage and then grabbing utensils and ready to eat foods without washing their hands. There was slime inside the ice machine and some of their food cases were being stored on the floor.
- Follow-up: 75-C, third inspection scheduled for July 27
Johnson's, 5200 Monticello Rd. Columbia- 79-B
- Their employees weren’t washing their hands between contamination and having grease build-up on the hood.
- Follow-up: July 27
Hall of Fame:
- Lucky, 517 Beechwoods Dr. Lexington- 100%
- Hot Fire Kitchen, 517 Beechwoods Dr. Lexington- 100%
- Flying Fish On Wheels, 322 Little Brook Ln. Lexington- 100%
Golden Spatula winner is Happy Daze Ice Cream, 2616 N Broad St. Camden
© 2018 WLTX-TV