Columbia, SC (WLTX) -- Highlighting great performances by Gamecocks Jadeveon Clowney and D.J. Swearinger in last Saturday's blowout vs. UAB, the Southeastern Conference has chosen Clowney as Defensive Lineman of The Week, and noted Swearinger for his outstanding performance in the game.
The Full List Of SEC Picks This Week:
SEC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN OF THE WEEK
6-6 • 256 • So. • Rock Hill, S.C.
• Clowney was credited with seven tackles, including 3.5 for losses for minus 17 yards with two sacks, in South Carolina's 49-6 win over UAB.
• The Gamecock defense held the Blazers to just 89 second-half yards and just 27 rushing yards on 42 carries. South Carolina's defense sacked UAB quarterbacks six times in the contest.
• Only four of UAB's 15 offensive drvies were more than six plays with the Gamecock defense holding UAB to five three-downs-and-out.
SEC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK
JEFF?DRISKEL (Watch Florida Highlights)
6-4 • 237 • So. • Oviedo, Fla.
• Driskel completed 14-of-20 passes for 219 yards and two touchdowns and rushed for 81 yards in Florida's 37-20 win at Tennessee.
• He accounted for 300 of Florida's 555 total offensive yards, the most for the Gators in an SEC game since 2001.
• Driskel led the Gators to 27 second-half points, throwing both of his touchdowns in the second half, to overcome a 14-10 halftime deficit.
• His TD passes were for 23 and 75 yards and also had a season-long 28 yard rush against the Vols.
SEC DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK
KENRONTE WALKER (Watch Missouri Highlights)
6-0 • 210 • Sr. • Fayetteville, N.C.
• Walker made two plays at the goal line late in the game to preserve Missouri's 24-20 win over Arizona State.
• With 3:36 left in the 4th quarter and on a 4th-and-goal for Arizona State at the MU 3-yardline, Walker deflected a Sun Devil pass to stop a potential ASU scoring drive.
• On its next defensive stand, with 1:58 left in the game, Walker intercepted a Sun Devil pass on a 3rd-and-9 play at the MU?20-yardline, and returned it 49 yards to seal the Tiger victory.
• Walker ended the game with two tackles with an interception and pass deflection.
SEC SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER OF THE WEEK
CODY?PARKEY (Watch Auburn Highlights)
6-0 • 194 • Jr. • Jupiter, Fla.
• Parkey's 35 yard field goal in overtime gave Auburn a 31-28 win against Louisiana-Monroe.
• Parkey hit all four of his point-after-touchdown attempts in the game, accounting for seven points in the contest.
• The average starting field position for the Warhawks four possessions on Parkey kickoffs was its own 15-yardline, which included one touchback.
• For the season, Parkey has hit all six field goal attempts and all six of his point-after-touchdown tries. He has made eight straight field goals, dating back to last season.
SEC OFFENSIVE LINEMAN OF THE WEEK
CHANCE?WARMACK (Watch Alabama Highlights)
6-3 • 320 • Sr. • Atlanta, Ga.
• Warmack led an Alabama offensive line that totaled 438 total yards (225 rushing and 213 passing) in the Tide's 52-0 win at Arkansas.
• He posted the offensive line's highest grade at 91 percent with no pressures, no sacks allowed and no penalties.
• Alabama's offensive line did not allow a sack in the game and did not have a turnover.
• Alabama's offense averaged 5.0 yards per rush and 6.7 yards per play against the Razorbacks.
SEC FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK
JOHNNY?MANZIEL (Watch Texas A&M Highlights)
6-1 • 200 • Kerrville, Texas
• Manziel completed 20-of-36 passes for 294 yards with four touchdowns and no interceptions and rushed for 124 yards and two touchdowns in Texas A&M's 48-3 win at SMU.
• Manziel set A&M freshman record for passing yards and tied freshman mark for touchdown passes against the Mustangs.
• His 418 total offensive yards and six touchdown responsibility (4 pass &?2 rush) are the most in the SEC this season.
OTHER OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCES FROM WEEK 3
FS D.J. SWEARINGER?(South Carolina) -- Had three tackles, a pass deflection and returned a fumble 65 yards for a touchdown against UAB.
LB ADRIAN?HUBBARD (Alabama) -- Had three tackles with two for losses, including a sack, against Arkansas.
SAF?ROHAN?GAINES?(Arkansas) -- Led Razorbacks with 11 total tackles (8 solos) against Alabama.
RB ONTERIO?McCALEBB (Auburn) -- Had 11 carries for 128 yards and a touchdown and two catches for six yards against Louisiana-Monroe.
BUCK LERENTEE McCRAY (Florida) -- Had two tackles, two QB?pressures and an interception against Tennessee.
QB?AARON?MURRAY?(Georgia) -- Completed 14-of-19 passes for a career-high 342 yards adn two touchdowns and also scored two rushing touchdowns against Florida Atlantic.
ILB?AMARLO HERRERA?(Georgia) -- Had seven stops and an interception return for a touchdown against FLorida Atlantic.
WR?La'ROD?KING?(Kentucky) -- Caught team-high 10 passes for 84 yards against Western Kentucky.
QB ZACH METTENBERGER?(LSU) -- Completed 17-of-22 passes for 222 yards and two TDs against Idaho.
SAF?RONALD?MARTIN?(LSU) -- Had two interceptions, returning one for a TD, and five tackles against Idaho.
WR DONTE MONCRIEF (Ole Miss) -- Posted a career-high 144 receiving yards on seven catches and a touchdown against Texas.
WR?CHAD?BUMPHIS?(Mississippi State) -- Caught six passes for 180 yards and three touchdowns against Troy.
DB DARIUS?SLAY?(Mississippi State) -- Had six tackles, two interceptions and a fumble recovery, against Troy.
DT SHELDON?RICHARDSON?(Missouri) -- Had career-high 9 tackles with 1.5 for losses including a half-sack and a QB pressure against Arizona State.
DE DAMONTRE?MOORE?(Texas A&M) -- Totaled six tackles with two sacks, two QB pressures and one pass deflection against SMU.
LB A.J. JOHNSON?(Tennessee) -- Had team-high 11 tackles with one for a loss and two QB?pressures to go along with a TD run while playing offense against Florida.
RB ZAC STACY (Vanderbilt) -- Rushed for 174 yards on eight carries and a touchdown against Presbyterian.
DB TREY?WILSON?(Vanderbilt) -- Returned an interception 100 yards for a touchdown and had three tackles and a pass deflection against Presbyterian.