Pork Chop Casserole - the ultimate weeknight dinner solution and one of our easiest baked pork chop recipes! Mr. Food
What You'll Need:
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
4 thick pork chops, rinsed and left damp
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 3/4 cups beef broth
1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
1 cup water
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place flour in a shallow dish; add pork chops and turn to coat completely.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown pork chops 5 to 6 minutes per side.
4. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; mix well. Place browned pork chops over mixture and cover with aluminum foil.
5. Bake 1 hour, or until no pink remains in pork.