Wrapped Candy Presents
Chilling Time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
24 chocolate candy kisses
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Red and green decorating sugar for garnish
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla. Add flour and salt and mix until a soft dough forms. (If dough is dry, add 1 tablespoon milk.)
3. Wrap a tablespoon of dough around each chocolate candy and place on baking sheet.
4. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown on bottom. Cool 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Place white chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl and microwave 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Dip top of each cookie in white chocolate and sprinkle immediately with red and green sugar. Let cool.