Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cooking Time: 13 min
What You'll Need:
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a food processor or blender, pulse oats until fine.
2. In a large bowl, combine oats with flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
3. In another large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream together butter, sugars, and vanilla. Add eggs and mix until smooth. Stir in oats mixture; mix well. Stir chocolate chips and nuts into dough; mix well.
4. Spoon rounded 1/4 cup portions onto ungreased baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are light brown and soft in the middle. When cool, store in a sealed container to keep soft.
Dough can be refrigerated overnight.
If you don't feel like having a glass of milk, why not try a warm mug of our rich and smooth White Hot Chocolate? Heavenly!