Big Easy Brownies
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
1 (18.3-ounce) package fudge brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
1 cup chopped pecans, divided
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
6 tablespoon butter
1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Stir 1/2 cup pecans and the chocolate chips into prepared batter.
2. Bake as directed, 25 to 30 minutes; cool completely.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine heavy cream, butter, and brown sugar, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil. Continue cooking 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
4. Whisk in confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Cool 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Pour frosting evenly over brownies. Sprinkle remaining pecans over top. Allow to stand 30 to 45 minutes, or until frosting is set.
Brownie lovers of the world unite, and try another one of our scrumptious recipes -- Hot Fudge Brownies!