Candy Bar Cheesecake
Chilling Time: 4 hr
Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup coarsely chopped candy bars, divided
1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar 2 minutes, or until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
3. Reserve 8 pieces of candy for garnish. Stir remaining chopped candy into cream cheese mixture; mix well and pour into crust.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until almost set in center. Loosely cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. When ready to serve, garnish with whipped topping and reserved candy pieces.
You can try almost any favorite candy bar in this cheesecake. Maybe try a new one every time you make it!
And if you'd like to check out some other creative ways to use leftover candy, click here.