Lexington, SC (WLTX) - The Walmart on 5556 Sunset Blvd in Lexington, SC was evacuated Sunday morning due to an air quality issue.
The issue resulted from a faulty heating system, according to Battalion Chief Billy Gardner.
Lexington County Fire Service responded to the incident, and the building is currently being ventilated. It is not a danger to the public.
There are no civilian or fire service injuries, and all employees and customers were evacuated safely.
The Lexington County Fire Department is working with Walmart Management and Lexington Police to resolve the issue.