Sweet Potato Casserole
Cooking Time:45 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 cupchopped pecans
- 1 cuppacked light brown sugar
- 1/3cupall-purpose flour
- 1/2cup(1 stick) butter, softened, divided
- 1/4cupsweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- 2(29-ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 3/4cupgranulated sugar
- 1 teaspoonvanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar, flour, 1/4 cup butter, and the coconut, if desired; mix until crumbly, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, including remaining butter; mix well. Spoon into casserole dish and sprinkle evenly with pecan mixture.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through.
We just can't get enough of ourBaked Sweet Potato Fries! Try this tasty andoption for your crew!