80 3 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

Columbia, SC (WLTX) - A fire has caused $80,000 worth of damage to a Columbia home Saturday night.

The fire took place at a home on Saint Michaels Road off of Broad River at approximately 9:20 p.m.

Crews that first arrived on scene reported visible fire and smoke coming from the roof.

No one was at the home when the Columbia Fire Department arrived and there are no reports of any injuries.

Officials say the cause of the fire was unattended cooking.

Read or Share this story: http://on.wltx.com/1pwCmKw