• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Electrical Short Leads to Restaurant Fire

An early morning fire damaged a Harbison area restaurant Wednesday morning.

http://www.wltx.com/video/2324771693001/1/Electrical-Short-Leads-to-Restaurant-Fire http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/wltx/34310454001/34310454001_2324775479001_th-51780b32e4b063e5bcc46e9b-1592194038001.jpg?pubId=34310454001 Electrical Short Leads to Restaurant Fire An early morning fire damaged a Harbison area restaurant Wednesday morning. WLTXlocalNews 00:18

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
The Sorrentinos: Episode 2

The Sorrentinos: Episode 2

22:20 | 8/2/2014 12:31:40 AM
Large explosion seen in central Gaza

Large explosion seen in central Gaza

00:50 | 8/2/2014 12:31:21 AM
Gamecocks Return To The Practice Fields

Gamecocks Return To The Practice Fields

02:01 | 8/1/2014 11:51:45 PM
Clemson Holds First Preseason Practice

Clemson Holds First Preseason Practice

01:09 | 8/1/2014 11:51:44 PM
The perils of the Mezcal boom

The perils of the Mezcal boom

02:17 | 8/1/2014 10:45:44 PM