Columbia, SC (WLTX) - Here are the best and worst restaurant ratings for the week of August 11, 2017.
T's Express, 106 E Boyce St. Manning- 91-A
- Inspectors found live roaches throughout
- Follow-up: August 14
Buddy's on Wilson #2, 2453 Wilson Rd. Newberry- 94-A
China Buffet, 310 N Main St. Saluda- 98-A
Branchville Food Mart, 210 Dorange Rd. Orangeburg- 75-C
- Grime inside the ice machine, inside the sink, outside the sink, dead bugs on the hand sink, more grime on the floors, walls, cook line and grease on the hood filters.
- Follow-up: August 11
Angelo's Zesto, 4001 N Main St. Columbia-80-B
They had roaches in the dish area and kitchen, employees weren’t washing their hands and some of their equipment had grease and food debris.
Follow-up: August 11
Quick Pantry, 1093 Five Chop Rd. Orangeburg- 86-B
They had Tongs stored in a container of standing water, grime buildup on the hand sink, on shelving, they had broken floor tiles in the restroom and a presence of roaches.
Scored an 87-C on their follow-up. Have a third visit on August 16
Fountain's Grocery, 3438 Bethune Hwy Bishopville- 81- B
- Flies present in the kitchen and pizza prep room.
- Rodent droppings present in kitchen under white cabinets.
John's Market, 2585 Highway 261 North Rambert, Sumter-86-B
- Rodent droppings present in prep area.
Anthony's Dairy Bar, 2200 Two Notch Rd. Columbia 83-A
- Dead bugs present.
Hall of Fame:
- Venezuela In One Bite, 108-A Columbia NE DR Columbia- 100%
- Pinchojo, 109 Columbia NE Dr Columbia- 100%
- Larry's Giant Subs, 1201 Augusta Hwy STE E Lexington- 100%