Columbia, SC (WLTX) - Here are the best and worst restaurant scores for the week of June 22, 2017.
- Barnhill Grocery, 13356A HWY 301 Clarendon- 92-B (second follow-up: June 30)
- The Country Store and Grill, 3966-A Clarence Coker HWY Turbeville- 95-A
- Angelo's Zesto, 4001 Main St. Columbia- 94-C (second follow-up: June 23)
King's Chef, 1217 Sunset Drive Columbia- 81-B
Their ice machine was found with buildup of biofilms, they weren’t holding proper cold food temperatures on things like their chicken, eggs and rice. Inspectors found food stored uncovered and unprotected throughout the facility and the equipment had grease all over it.
Follow-up: June 30
Jersey Mike's Subs, 1222 Alice Dr. Sumter- 83-B
- They had live roaches in the kitchen area around the utensil sink and check out these pictures of their deli display with ham, roast beef, turkey and tuna not holding the proper temperatures.
- Follow-up: June 23
Maurice's Gourmet Barbeque, 1010 S Lake Dr. Lexington- 90-A
- They had an old sticky trap with dead roaches in the storage room, their in use scoop was stored with debris on it and some of their items were stored on the floor.
- No follow-up scheduled.
Hall of Fame:
- Fish-N-Chips, 104 Rodriguez Court Orangeburg- 100%
- Top Dogs, 115 West Main St. Lexington- 100%
- Nick's Pizzeria, 2123A Greene St. Columbia- 100%
Golden Spatula Winner: Stonefire American Grill, 566 Spears Creek Church Rd. Elgin