Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Imagine healthy french fries. Yes. That's a thing. From wings to vegetable tempura, sliders, cakes and muffins, there is a good reason air fryers are so popular right now.
If I get asked to test another air fryer, I might lose my mind. At my count, I've tested 18 different Air Fryers already this year. A smaller version of the top performing air fryer on sale today was my pick as "best air fryer of 2018." For 2019, I'm going to stick with the same brand but go with a larger size model and a better touch screen.
Air fryers allow you to cook dishes that strike the perfect balance between deliciousness and healthy eating.
Using Rapid Air Circulation Technology, my favorite air fryer cooks food by circulating hot air in all directions, ensuring fast and even cooking. With a temperature range of 170 degrees to 400 degrees, my pick today gets almost any job done in 30 minutes or less.
More importantly, if you've ever fried food, that stench can linger all around your home (right through the front coat closet). Air fryers contain all smells and there are no clean-up or safety concerns thanks to the disappearance of bubbling oil.
Click the play button to see the crispy oil-free fries that I made and hear from my favorite chef.
Features of the GoWISE 8-in-1 Electric Air Fryer:
- Easy to use and the most-popular kitchen gadget on the market in our region.
- New for 2019 with a huge 5.8-quart capacity basket.
- Makes the most delicious wings, fries, cakes, muffins, meats and poultry.
- Digital screen with timer functions gets virtually anything cooked in 30 minutes or less.
- Comes with a recipe book featuring 50 different food dishes,
- Rapid Air Circulation Technology makes healthier versions of your favorite fried foods.
- Lowest-recorded price today.
- Safer and 10 times more healthy than traditional frying.
BUY IT NOW: $50 off GoWise 8-in-1 Air Fryer 5.8 quart with free shipping
MORE FROM DEALBOSS:
- This wireless speaker sounds as good as Bose, but is more durable
- Better than Yeti: these top tumblers are on sale today
- How to get 50 percent off pizza until March 24
- Use this $45 gadget and never floss again
- How to whiten your teeth using your smartphone
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.