GARDEN CITY, Georgia — A woman in Georgia is facing numerous charges after the owner of a McDonald's said she fired a gun inside the fast-food restaurant.
WTOC, in Savannah, reported a Garden City McDonald's owner said a woman left with her food order then came back saying her fries were cold.
According to WJCL, the woman had a gun in her hand while she complained about the food and demanded a refund. The owner told WJCL that he opened the cash drawer and told the woman she could take whatever she wanted. The station said the woman fired a single shot at the ground before leaving the restaurant.
Newsweek said Garden City Police arrested a 27-year-old woman named Lillian Shantel Tarver Monday afternoon.
- Supermarket employee who disappeared 10 years ago was behind a cooler the whole time
- Police: Baby dies after being dropped to pavement during fight, mother charged with murder
- Man arrested in connection to Ole Miss student’s death
- Deputies: Man molests 14-year-old girl behind gas station, claims she came onto him
- Confusing, chaotic scene leads to shooting death of K-9 officer by deputy