COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) Saturday announced the following COVID-19 updates.
It showed there were 1,530 new COVID-19 cases in the state and 26 additional deaths.
Today's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
This brings the total number of confirmed cases to 192,645, probable cases to 12,373, confirmed deaths to 3,974 and 300 probable deaths.
Cumulative totals (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- Confirmed and probable cases: 192,645/12,373
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 3,974/300
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 2,497,105
Testing opportunities (scdhec.gov/COVID19testing)
- Testing opportunities available statewide: 294
Percent positive (scdhec.gov/COVID19dashboard)
- 13,693 individual test results reported statewide yesterday (not including antibody tests)
- 11.2% percent positive
The information above as well as extensive reporting on county-level information, demographics and more is available at scdhec.gov/COVID19. The website is updated between 1 p.m.-3 p.m. weekdays and 11 a.m.-1 p.m. weekends. Visit scdhec.gov/COVID19vaccine for the latest vaccine information.
Additional information and resources