ST. LOUIS — A man was killed after a carjacking ended in a crash early Tuesday morning in Soulard.
At around 2 a.m., a woman with three children inside her SUV was carjacked in the 900 block of Lami Street by three men, according to police.
They sped away from the area and ended up crashing into a semi-truck at 7th and Barton Street.
One of the men died at the scene and the other two were taken into custody.
The woman and the semi-truck driver were OK.
No other information has been released.
- 'I think my brain is still trying to process' | Daughter coming to terms with loss of father shot on Wash Ave.
- Ready or not? St. Louis overdue for a major earthquake 'tomorrow or anytime'
- Grafton's only grocery store not reopening after flooding
- Neighbors excited for Affton food truck park after concerns were addressed
- Missouri, Illinois both get 'D+' grades for premature birth, complications from March of Dimes
- How St. Louis shaped football history with the implementation of the forward pass
- 'He loved his girls' | Friends help daughters of man killed on Halloween night near Washington Ave.