The previous story is below.
It's believed she's about 2 years old.
Deputies say she was found wearing a pink short-sleeved shirt, a white and gold tutu and clear plastic shoes.
The Florida Department of Children and Families currently is taking care of the girl.
Anyone who might have any information is asked to call the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Dispatch at 561-688-3400.
What other people are reading right now:
- Mom raises awareness, presses hospital after sudden death of her baby
- Google 'Florida man' followed by your birthday: What's your story?
- Breast milk donations needed after mom tragically dies in Florida
- He left a letter behind before he was executed. Now, we know he's a serial killer.
- Hallmark Channel needs extras for movie filming in Safety Harbor
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.