One person was injured and a family has been displaced after a fire severely damaged a mobile home in Lexington County.

Officials posted about the fire on their Facebook page, saying that fire crews responded to the mobile home fire in the early morning of Sunday, Nov. 10. They did not specify exactly where the home was located.

Officials say one person suffered minor injuries as a result of the fire, which they believe was caused by a space heater inside the home.

The American Red Cross was called in to assist the displaced residents. 

The County of Lexington Administrative offices will be closed for th... e observance of Veterans Day on Monday Nov. 11, 2019. Lexington County Solid Waste Management administrative offices will be closed, but all County Solid Waste facilities will operate on a normal schedule: * Curbside collection services will take place as usual in the unincorporated parts of the County and the weekly schedule will not be impacted or altered.

RELATED: How to safely heat your home in the winter time

RELATED: Firefighters say they need to protect their own, push for cancer bill