BRADENTON, Fla. — A Bradenton man was sentenced to 70 years in prison for producing a sexually violent video series of himself raping a 1-year-old.
James Lockhart, 31, pleaded guilty in March.
Court documents said Lockhart made a series of four videos where he recorded himself raping the victim and distributed them to the dark web.
Lockhart also made other sex abuse videos and images of the victim and bragged about abusing another 1-year-old child, court records said.
Law enforcement said Lockhart collected child pornography with other victims in it.
After law enforcement executed a search warrant on his home, they found devices containing 43 videos depicting child pornography and at least 4,000 images of child porn. Lockhart’s child pornography collection included infants and sadomasochistic and violent conduct, according to a report from the Florida Department of Justice.
What other people are reading right now:
- Convicted child molester who escaped from Florida prison captured in Miami-Dade
- Mother arrested after daughter licks tongue depressor, puts it back at Jacksonville doctor's office
- Dolphin found impaled in the head in South Florida
- He called police on black women at swimming pool. Now he's facing criminal charges
- Fecal pollution puts Tampa area beaches under 'health advisory'
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.