LEON COUNTY, Fla. — Update: Josiah Brantley has been found safe.
Previous: An Amber Alert has been issued for a missing 8-year-old out of Leon County, Florida.
He is 4-feet tall, weighs 90 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes, police said. It's believed Brantley was wearing a white tank top and orange shorts.
Brantley might be in the custody of his mother, Jasmine, and a man named Damian Burgman, police said. They could be traveling to Live Oak or Orlando in a 2019 black Dodge Journey with Florida tag KCWV29.
Anyone with information about the child's whereabouts is asked to call 911 or the Tallahassee Police Department at 850-891-4200.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Florida reports another 5,266 new coronavirus cases and a drop in testing
- Gov. DeSantis holds news conference after signing Florida's budget
- Amid climbing COVID-19 cases, Gov. DeSantis keeps same message: Wash your hands, social distance
- Group calls for mandatory masks in Hillsborough County public schools
- These Florida beaches are closed July 4th weekend
- Zip codes with the most coronavirus cases
- Coronavirus in Florida: Hospitalizations, deaths, new cases
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter