COLUMBIA, S.C. — Traffic at seven railroad crossings in three South Carolina counties will be temporarily rerouted for scheduled maintenance by CSX Transportation.
Southern Commercial Development will be working with the rail company to provide traffic control and detour signage for the railroad crossing closures. Maintenance is expected to be completed at each crossing within 2 to 5 days.
SUMTER COUNTY: closing Feb. 18, 2020
- Sumter: Sumter Street between Dingle and Divine/W. Mary streets
- Sumter: Council Street between Bradford and Hudson streets
LEXINGTON COUNTY: closing Feb. 19 or Feb. 20, 2020
- Chapin: Clark Street between Chapin Road and Beaufort Street
NEWBERRY COUNTY: closing Feb. 20 or Feb. 21, 2020
- Little Mountain: Burley Boland Road between US-76 and Little Pine Way
- Prosperity: Pine Street between Petat House Road and S. Main Street
- Prosperity: S. Main Street between Byrd and Dominick streets
- Prosperity: Brown Street between Shiloh Street and School Drive