- Free COVID test kits are about to be available again. Here's how to get them.
- Americans can now get an updated COVID-19 vaccine
- US approves updated COVID vaccines to rev up protection this fall
- Can you still get free COVID tests in 2023? Here's what to know about your options.
- Can expired COVID tests still be used? Here's what you need to know
- Texas law banning COVID-related mandates by local governments takes effect this week
More Coronavirus news
- COVID-19 cases increasing in South Carolina following new variant
- What to know about the new COVID shots this fall
- CDC says new COVID variant is dominant, including strain some call "Eris"
- U.S. COVID hospitalizations climb for second straight week. Is it a summer surge?
- US releases COVID-19 origin report, but agencies still disagree on how pandemic began
- Pfizer's Paxlovid still free, for now, after FDA grants full approval to COVID drug
- Midlands nurses reflect on COVID pandemic as public health emergency ends
- FDA: More than 500K COVID tests should be thrown out due to bacteria risk