- Canada dropping COVID border restrictions as of Saturday
- Pfizer seeks to expand omicron booster to 5- to 11-year-olds
- Prisma offering drive-thru COVID vaccines Saturday as Richland, Lexington remain at high levels
- 4.4M Americans roll up sleeves for omicron-targeted boosters
- Official: Canada likely to drop vaccine requirement to enter
- Biden in 60 Minutes interview: COVID-19 pandemic is 'over'
More Coronavirus news
- Government to pause free COVID test orders soon
- Moderna plans to sue Pfizer for patent infringement over COVID-19 vaccine technology
- Updated COVID boosters close but how much will they help?
- Jill Biden tests positive for COVID again on busy day for White House
- Pfizer's COVID vaccine for children under 5 is 73% effective
- COVID vaccines for fall: Pfizer seeks OK of updated boosters
- Fauci, nation's top infectious disease expert, announces retirement
- Jill Biden tests negative for COVID-19, will leave isolation