- $1 million and college scholarships: DeWine announces incentives for Ohioans to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- CDC accepts US advisers' endorsement of Pfizer COVID shot for kids 12 and up
- Yes, people taking seasonal allergy medicine can get a COVID-19 vaccine
- DHEC releases opt-out form for masks in schools, says students should still wear coverings
- Richland One says masks to stay in place, for now
- Gov. McMaster says there will be no more mask mandates for SC
- No, COVID-19 vaccines do not cause infertility
- Yes, kids should get the COVID-19 vaccine
- Poll: Most in US who remain unvaccinated need convincing
- When will a COVID vaccine be available for children under 12?
- FDA expands Pfizer COVID vaccine authorization to ages 12-15
- What will life look like if we don’t reach herd immunity?
- BioNTech to make vaccines in Singapore
- FDA expected to authorize COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 12-15, could come as early as this week