LOS ANGELES — Jerry O'Connell is making history as the first full-time male co-host on CBS's 'The Talk.'
The change to the show's lineup was announced Wednesday when co-host Sheryl Underwood shared her excitement over O'Connell's addition.
A video of O'Connell doing some "serious training" in preparation for his new role led up to his grand entrance to "Eye of the Tiger".
"NEW HOST ALERT. Join us in welcoming @MrJerryOC to The Talk family," the show tweeted.
To mark his debut, O'Connell brought three flower bouquets for his new co-workers.
What other people are reading right now:
- Hillsborough GOP calls on Gov. DeSantis to stop US Capitol Police Tampa field office
- 3 people arrested as Cuba demonstrators attempted to get on I-275
- 613 tons of dead sea life collected in St. Pete as red tide continues to sweep through Tampa Bay
- Silversmith explains what it could take to repair the damaged Stanley Cup
- How does red tide affect my health?
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter