2020 South Carolina Election Results
The 2020 General Election is Tuesday, November 3 and News19 WLTX will have real-time live South Carolina election results. President Donald Trump will face off against former Vice-President Joe Biden for the White House, and WLTX will have county-by-county South Carolina presidential race results. The South Carolina U.S. Senate race between incumbent Republican Lindsey Graham and Democrat Jaime Harrison will also be a key contest to watch. In the U.S. House, Democrat Joe Cunningham will try to keep his First Congressional District Seat from a challenge from Republican Nancy Mace. Six other U.S. House seats are also on the ballot, as well as local races. South Carolina polls close at 7 p.m. on Election Day and numbers will be reported soon after. The state has absentee by mail voting, and a high number of those votes are expected, so the final vote total you see here could be significantly delayed.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
US President South CarolinaPrecincts: 2,262 / 2,262 (100% reporting)
US Senate South CarolinaPrecincts: 2,262 / 2,262 (100% reporting)
US House 2Precincts: 294 / 294 (100% reporting)
US House 1Precincts: 365 / 365 (100% reporting)
- Georgia election law explained: Here's what the law does, doesn't do
- South Carolina election bills move forward in the State House
- Atlanta mayor signs order taking action on voting in response to new Georgia election law
- Lawmakers debate federal, state election bills
- 'Georgians will not be bullied:' GOP leaders slam MLB decision to pull All-Star game
- MLB pulls All-Star Game, Draft out of Atlanta over controversial election law
- Delta CEO says new Georgia election law is 'based on a lie,' calls final bill 'unacceptable'
- Georgia companies respond to new voting law signed by Gov. Kemp as calls for boycotts increase
- Dominion Voting sues Fox News for $1.6B over 2020 election claims
- Georgia state representative Park Cannon arrested at State Capitol
- Gov. Kemp signs controversial GOP elections bill into law
- Putin approved operations to interfere in 2020 presidential election, US says
- 'WE WILL REVOLT': Ohio US Senate candidate Josh Mandel goes off on 'vaccine passports'
- Lawmakers, Governor hoping to make elections more 'uniform' in South Carolina
- Georgia Secretary of State investigating Trump's efforts to overturn state’s election results, reports say